Saturday 22 October 2011

Loved Music Live

I am getting very excited about the impending Bon Iver gig I've had a ticket stuck to my wall for since May. I missed the initial rush and ended up with a sold on ticket for twice the price and I don't even mind. After watching them twice at Glastonbury 2010 I can't wait to hear material from their recent album live.

I've been youtubing unheard material just to reinforce my adoration of the voice and talent of the man behind the lyrics, Justin Vernon. I'm currently on hold to Orange waiting to rant about how I still can't open picture messages people send me and the faltering pop of the hold music only serves to heighten my appreciation of Bon Iver's songs.

In a rare occurrence it is near impossible to pick a song or video that I don't want to share. I've settled on the one below because it was the last one I listened to before decided to write this post. And quite frankly it's loveliness speaks for itself.

No comments:

Post a Comment