Tuesday 18 May 2010

Outstanding

Not just a rip-off post but done for the purposes of sharing the wealth because I have just found something to stare appreciatively at. This is the reason for blogs.

A little late in the game nonetheless I have come upon Californianite Rumi Heely's blogFashion Toast, which has been the toast (sorry) of fashion blogs and followers for some time now. I just think she is wonderful. To look at. To be inspired by. To admire her unabashed self pedestalisation (new word?)! I wish I had a 'Colin' to take adoring and flattering photographs of me galavanting around in overgrown fields with my leopard print leggings and clumpy biker boots on.

The thing is, despite being achingly beautiful, and actually worryingly narrow in body, she's sort of relatable. She wears clothes that are and look comfortable, that aren't pulse-rocketingly expensive - unless they've been "gifted", which must be nice. And I will be lifting from her blog a penchant for exceedingly chunky finger-adornment and a nonchalant attitude towards hair maintenance [see below for some of my favourite images of casual outfits and surprisingly enviable two-tone regrowth].






Rumi - thank you for putting pictures of yourself in often ridiculous outfits on the internet and making my day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment